Just like Olson Heating, Cooling and Appliances, Carrier and York have been household names in the Mount Horeb and Madison areas for a number of years. To learn more about our heating and cooling systems and services, please click on one of the links at the bottom of the page.
Looking for heating and ventilating contractors to install a new HVAC system in your home or business? Make sure you get a reliable HVAC contractor for the job. The efficiency of your heating and cooling system as well as your energy bills depend on it.
Selecting the right service can be confusing and frustrating, read our tips on how to make the right choice.
How to choose an HVAC contractor?
· Ask for recommendations: One of the best ways to find reliable heating and ventilation contractors is to ask colleagues, friends and family for suggestions. That way you will have some idea of the kind of work and service they provide.
· Make sure technicians are qualified: Only qualified and experienced technicians should install, repair or service heating and air conditioning or heat pumps. The proper functioning of the system and the safety of occupants depends on it.
· Check company ratings: While recommendations are a good starting point you’ve got to do your own research. Check the HVAC contractors’ Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings for work quality and possible safety issues.
· Follow up on references: Make sure that you get in touch with the references that heating and ventilating contractors have provided. Ask specifically about scope and quality of work and satisfaction with heating and air conditioning system installation or repair.
· Compare service: Don’t settle for the first HVAC contractor that comes your way even if the references are good. It makes sense to compare at least 3 or 4 companies to get a fair idea of your options and be able to make an informed decision.
· Don’t let price determine your choice: Price is important but quality heating and cooling systems and correct installations take precedence. Also ask about the latest hybrid or geothermal systems that offer enhanced efficiency and savings.
Recognized HVAC Contractors Install Latest Systems
Expert installations of the latest heating and cooling systems guarantee uninterrupted service, greater comfort and savings year-after-year.
Olson Heating, Cooling and Appliance is one of South-Central Wisconsin’s leading heating and ventilating contractors. Residential and commercial customers from Madison, Mount Horeb, Barneveld, Verona, Fitchburg, Middleton, Sun Prairie, DeForest, Monona and the surrounding areas count on us to maintain comfortable indoor temperatures year round.
10 reasons why we’re South-Central Wisconsin’s HVAC contractor of choice
1. More than 30 years of experience in heat pumps and air conditioning installation, furnace repair and kitchen appliances by Whirlpool and Amana
2. Next-generation HVAC and indoor air quality systems from Carrier, York and RGF Air Purification ensure optimal function, comfort and savings
3. Our dual fuel heating and cooling systems and geothermal heating and cooling systems are among the best products available today.
4. Top quality systems and service earned us the honor of being Dane County’s Leader in dual fuel heating and cooling systems and one of the top GeoComfort dealers in an eight state territory.
5. We match heating and cooling systems to your specific needs, space and budget.
6. Only qualified technicians are sent to install, repair or service your heating and air conditioning systems.
7. We provide a biannual Maintenance Service Plan to keep your system functioning the way it’s supposed to.
8. Our NATE certification and high BBB rating guarantees quality work and service.
9. We’ll help you take advantage of the 30% tax credit on geothermal heating and cooling systems or other tax incentives on new furnaces, central air conditioners and heat pumps
10. Flawless installations and repairs maintain your system’s efficiency while extending the life and optimizing savings.
Contact us at 608-437-3666 or fill out our online request for a no-cost, no-obligation appointment for a heating and cooling systems estimate.