Cost-Effective GeoComfort Geothermal Systems for Madison Wisconsin
Save up to 70% on Energy + Earn 30% Tax Credit on Energy Star® Equipment
GeoComfort geothermal systems are designed to harness the earth’s energy (free and abundant) for heating and cooling your home or business premises in an affordable, eco-friendly way. Engineered for high energy efficiency, most models offer up to 70% reduction in utility expenses when compared to traditional systems.
The perceived high cost of installation prevents many Wisconsin property owners from investing in geothermal heating and cooling technology. However, it is important to understand that the year-upon-year operational savings far outweigh the initial set up expenses, even for a newly constructed property.
Use our free calculator to see how much you can save on energy costs using a GeoComfort Geothermal heating and cooling solution versus your current system.
What makes a GeoComfort geothermal system cost-effective?
- In addition to up to 70% reduction in energy bills over a traditional system, operational expenses are not influenced by fluctuating fuel prices
- They can also be used to heat water allowing you to reduce utility expenses further
- The average life expectancy is 25 years (as compared to 13 years with a standard unit), so you enjoy greater ROI
- Fewer moving parts (and indoor location) reduces wear-and-tear, and maintenance expenses
Geothermal energy is one of the most dependable renewable resources. It uses water that is replenished by rainfall and heat that is continuously produced by the earth to heat or cool your building. Used in more than 20 countries around the world, it is becoming popular with property owners in and around Madison, Wisconsin.
Olson Heating, Cooling and Appliance, isone of thetop GeoComfort dealers in an eight state territory. Our expertise with GeoComfort geothermal cooling and heating and easy access to the latest systems ensures you’ll find the right solution for your needs.
Call 608-437-3666 to discuss GeoComfort geothermal heat pumps or cooling systems for your Madison home or business.
Top Wisconsin GeoComfort Geothermal Systems Dealer offers Customized Services
The sizing, installation and calibration of GeoComfort geothermal heat pumps or cooling systems impact performance, comfort and savings. You don’t just need an experienced HVAC contractor but one who is well-versed with geothermal technology.
Olson Heating, Cooling and Appliance, has significant experience with installation and maintenance of GeoComfort geothermal heating and cooling systems. We offer the complete line of equipment and accessories for residential and commercial heating, cooling and hot water comfort systems. Our solutions serve a wide variety of applications and can be tailored to your needs for optimal efficiency and savings.
- We perform a detailed assessment of your requirements; your comfort and satisfaction depends on having the right system installed
- We explain your choices and the benefits of each one so that you can make an educated decision about this important investment
- We’re always on hand to personally answer your questions and attend to any issues you may have
The cost of installing a GeoComfort geothermal system depends largely on your equipment and setup requirements. We will consult with you to select a system that will suit your specific needs. Meeting our customers’ needs in a cost-effective manner is always a priority.Contact us at 608-437-3666 or fill out our online request for a no-cost, no-obligation appointment for a GeoComfort geothermal heating and cooling system. We proudly serve customers in Madison, Mount Horeb, Black Earth, Middleton, Fitchburg, Verona and Barneveld, Wisconsin and other communities in Dane County, Iowa County, and Green County.
Back to service list