Heating & Air Conditioning
Expert Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors Offer Quality Service For Madison Communities
Are you looking for a heating and ventilating contractor to install a new HVAC system in your Madison-area home or business?
Make sure you get a reliable HVAC contractor for the job. The efficiency of your heating and cooling system as well as your energy bills depend on it. At Olson Heating & Cooling, our experienced technicians service all brands and types of heating and cooling systems.
How to choose an HVAC contractor?
- Ask for recommendations: One of the best ways to find reliable heating and ventilation contractors is to ask colleagues, friends and family for suggestions. That way you will have some idea of the kind of work and service they provide.
- Make sure technicians are qualified: Only qualified and experienced technicians should install, repair or service heating and air conditioning systems or heat pumps. The proper functioning of the system and the safety of the occupants depends on it.
- Check company ratings: While recommendations are a good starting point you’ve got to do your own research. Check the HVAC contractors’ Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings for work quality and possible safety issues.
- Follow up on references: Make sure that you get in touch with the references that heating and ventilating contractors have provided. Ask specifically about scope and quality of work and satisfaction with heating and air conditioning system installation or repair.
- Compare service: Don’t settle for the first HVAC contractor that comes your way even if the references are good. It makes sense to compare at least 3 or 4 companies to get a fair idea of your options and be able to make an informed decision.
- Don’t let price determine your choice: Price is important but quality heating and cooling systems and correct installations take precedence. Also ask about the latest hybrid or geothermal systems that offer enhanced efficiency and savings.
Reasons to select Olson Heating for your next project
More than 100 years of combined experience in heat pump, air conditioner, and furnace installation, repair, and maintenance.
Next-generation HVAC and indoor air quality systems from Carrier ensure optimal function, comfort and savings.
Dane County Leader
Top quality systems and service earned us the honor of being Dane County’s Leader in dual fuel heating and cooling systems and one of the top GeoComfort dealers in an eight state territory.
Only qualified technicians are sent to install, repair or service your heating and air conditioning systems.
We provide a biannual Maintenance Service Plan to keep your system functioning the way it’s supposed to.
We’ll help you take advantage of any available tax credits on geothermal heating and cooling systems or other tax incentives on new furnaces, central air conditioners and heat pumps
Watch these videos to learn more about HVAC systems and installations
This video discusses the visual changes you’ll notice when replacing your furnace and air conditioning system. 5 minute video.
Selecting an AC System
This video discusses how to select a central air conditioner and what to look for when comparing and buying different models. 9+ minute video.
Getting an AC Estimate
This video explains what you should expect from a professional HVAC contractor when getting an Air Conditioner Estimate. 5 minute video.